FN600 Fibreglass Stair Nosing is made of Reinforced Plastic, extremely tough and anti-slip.
Anti-Slip Fibreglass Stair Nosing is a safety product essential for owners and operators of Industrial, Marine and Mining facilities. They are a necessity for workers and management who use access stairs and platforms to navigate their work environment. It is also vital where dedicated stairs are used for fire and emergency escape purposes.
Building Codes for the construction of stairs and exits and Australian Standards for access and mobility now require all new buildings to include slip-resistant stair treads.
- P5 Rating
- UV Stable
- Non Corrosive
- Anti Static
- Chemical Resistant
- Acid and Alkaline Resistant
- Water and oil proof
Benefits of Fibreglass Stair Nosings
- Provides long lasting, impact resistant service in industrial applications
- Extremely hard combined with a tough grit
- Aggressive non-slip surface even when wet, oily, greasy or dusty
- Excellent chemical, UV and corrosion resistance
- Does not introduce a trip hazard, or significantly increase the height of a step
- Cleans readily with non-solvent cleaner and stiff brush
- Easily installed either during new construction or as a retrofit item
- Wide range of standard sizes, surface grits
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Protects and highlights leading edge of step