Features and Benefits
- Meet the original Waterhog™. Tough, long-lasting and proven for Australian conditions. Ideal for all weather and high traffic.
- No other mat in the industry traps water and dirt so effectively.
- Rubber reinforced face nubs and it’s “waffle” design provides a crush-proof scraping action.
- The raised-rubber water-dam traps dirt and absorbs water keeping it off carpets, tiles and floors.
- Waterhog Classic is ideal for most applications inside or out.
- The unique design and style makes it revolutionary!
- Waterhog™ Classic is anti-static, maximum average voltage of 1.6KV. Safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Tested by CSIRO
- Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending product life.
- Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly; won’t fade or rot. Can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
- Special Tri-Grip cleated rubber backing minimises movement in most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces.
- Exclusive “water dam” allows Waterhog™ Classic mat to hold up to 6.7 litres per square metre. Water and dirt stay in the mat. (Some styles available without dam for outside use, so water can drain easily.
Note: Colours subject to change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Uses: Entrance areas
- Compound: Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber
- Durometer: 55 per ASTM D2240
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edges: Safety bevelled on all four sides
- Flammability: “A” Rating of DOC FF1-70
- Warranty: 3 years
- Colour: Bluestone, Charcoal, Dark Brown, Evergreen, Red/Black
Mat Stock Sizes*
600mm x 900mm
900mm x 1500mm
900mm x 3000mm
1200mm x 1800mm
(* Sizes are approximate only.)
PRODUCT CODE: 200