Safety LineMark is a pure acrylic emulsion paint for application to tar/bitumen and concrete roads.
- ZERO V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No noxious fumes or odours during application
- Quick drying
- Low dirt pick up
- Supplied ready for brush, roller or spray application
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Cleaning of equipment is conducted with water
- Drying time: 30 minutes @ 21º Celsius
- Can be applied to buffers, concrete, metal and tar
- Water clean up
- No noxious fumes during application
- Less frequent applications
- Will not flake or deteriorate like conventional paint
- Will maintain its sheen
- Excellent glass bead’s retention
Safety Line Marking is specifically designed to be applied to the following road surfaces:
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of any loose particles.
Clean up: Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use
Colours: White, Yellow and Red with sheen finish, and Black with matt finish. Any colour really
Thinners: Must not be thinned
Solids: Approximately 65% by mass
Flash point: Not flammable
Shelf life: Minimum 2 years +
The normal spreading rate for Safety LineMark is 4m2/litre at 25 micrometers Dry Film Thickness (DFT) on a smooth surface. However, a practical calculation is required for separate substrates.
Please refer to preparation manual
Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use. Keep containers well sealed. Store at moderate temperatures.
Allow unwanted paint to dry for a day within its container and peel off. Dispose of waste paint in general household waste or equivalent and recycle the container.