Product Return Policy:
Floor Safety Services, under Australian Consumer Law, has full rights to reject any return or refund claims by the client(s) in following circumstances:
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product (sizes, colours and etc)
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product’s tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- Damaged the product by misusing it – (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Floor safety services reserves the rights to replace or issue a refund if the goods are received undamaged and in their original conditions (packaging) within 15 days from the sale. Client must present the original Tax Invoice and accept a 20% restocking fee as a minimum.