Fibreglass Anti-Slip Plate is manufactured with the reinforced fibreglass. It is suitable for high exposure to salt water and offer high resistance to chemicals such as; acid, alkali and solvent liquids. Anti-Slip Plates are non-conductive, non-magnetic and contain a fire retardant.
- Size: 1220mm x 3000mm x approx 4mm thick
- Anti-Slip plates can be cut to any size and are ideal for wet or dry conditions where good slip resistance and traction are needed.
- High corrosion resistance
- Slip resistance
- Light but strong impact strength
- Long service life, low maintenance
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, non-magnetic
- Fire resistance and low thermal conductivity
Installation of Anti Slip Plates
- Chequered Plate/ Steel:Glue and screw with Tek screws
- Concrete: Glue and screw with self tapping concrete screws
- Timber:Fix with suitable timber screws
- Grated Stairs or Grille:Fit with Universal saddle assembly