Features and Benefits
- Waterhog™ Eco Premier has a ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows fabric to dry quickly while preventing fading and rotting.
- 50% heavier than Waterhog™ Classic.
- Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Tested by CSIRO
- Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance extending product life.
- Premium polypropylene allows fabric to dry quickly and prevents fading and rotting. Mats can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
- Special gripper rubber backing minimises movement on carpets or hard surfaces.
- Exclusive “water dam” allows Waterhog™ Eco Premier to trap dirt and water so they stay in the mat and off your floor – minimising slip hazards and floor damage around the perimeter of the mat.
Note: Colours subject to change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Uses: Entrance areas
- Compound: Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber
- Durometer: 55 per ASTM D2240
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edges: Safety bevelled on all four sides
- Flammability: “A” Rating of DOC FF1-70
- Warranty: 3 years
- Colour: Indigo, Southern Pine, Black Smoke
Please advise if the matting is for a recess. All recess matting will be supplied OVERSIZED to enable you to cut into the existing frame.
PRODUCT CODE: 2295